Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-03-06
279,90 € VAT incl.
The 360 Initio trampoline is the ideal combo for your children to discover the joys of trampoling. A spacious trampoline where your children will be able to link flexible tricks at a low price.
- Its 3.6m diameter offers a spacious jumping area which will fit in medium to large gardens.
- Its multiple springs, 72 in total, at 165mm long will allow you to achieve flexible bounces and beginner tricks. This spring length is ideal from introducing young children.
- The framework is made from steel, 38mm in diameter and 1.2 mm thick. The steel is fully galvanised which prevents corrosion, and will therefore resists to almost every weather condition allowing you to keep your trampoline outside all year round.
- The frame is held together with X junction components, a France Trampoline novelty, which securely maintains the structure and allows you to easily assemble your trampoline.
- 8 high strength steel posts hold up the safety enclosure with the help of fiberglass rods found at the top of the structure. A vertical double zip door allows you to enter and exit the jumping mat.
- The protective frame pad keeps your jumpers from injuring themselves as it entirely covers the springs. The frame pad is made of high density foam strips and covered with grey PVC.
|Size (in cm)||12 ft / 3.60 m|
|Jonction en X||Yes|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Package||Trampoline with safety enclosure|
|Warranty||Frame, jumping mat and springs : 2 years - Frame pad : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||38 x 1,2 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1,2 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||72|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.22 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||8.34 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3 mm|
|Spire diameter||23 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|N° of springs||72|
|Foam material||Strips of foam|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm ext. et 6 mm int.|
|Foam density||25 kg/m3|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Cover coating||Tissu PVC 100 g/m² dessus|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Internal closing||Double zip|
|Sleeve material||PVC 350 g/m²|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole length||1,80 m|
|Pole diameter||25,4 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||Sections en X|
|N° of poles||8|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioners with hooks|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Overall dimensions||147 x 53 x 27 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|Total weight||71 kg|
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
From: Franck. L
The: 2018-08-15 15:25:38
ça a l'air de bonne qualité; a voir dans le temps
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.