Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-03-01
284,90 € VAT incl.
The 8ft Initio trampoline 250 will easily fit into a medium-sized garden. In this Mini Pack you will find the essentials to fully enjoy your Initio trampoline: your trampoline with its safety enclosure, a ladder and an anchor kit.
-Its 38mm wide hot dip galvanised steel framework has been treated against corrosion. Its thick steel tubes (1.5mm) and joined together with France Trampoline's novelty X junction components.
- The mesh jumping mat, attached to 48 165mm springs, will allow your users to perform many jumps and even learn more complex tricks.
- The safety enclosure of your Initio 250 relies on 6 posts that are connected to the feet of the trampoline. Maintained by fiberglass rods that allow an optimal tension for the net, which is made of PE Polyester 100g/m², for great resistance but still soft to touch.
- The mono block foam frame pad covered in grey PVC entirely covers the spring area softening any falls outside the jumping mat.
- The removable ladder has 2 wide non-slip steps will allow a safe and easy access to the jumping mat.
- The anchor kit is essential if you live in a windy area. It allows you to fix your trampoline to the ground with 4 steel winged screws and straps.
|Size (in cm)||8 ft / 2.50 m|
|Jonction en X||Yes|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame, jumping mat and springs : 2 years - Frame pad : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||38 x 1,2 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1,2 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||3|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||48|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Triangular rings||Hot-dip galvanized steel, thickness 5 mm|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||2.00 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||3.14 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3 mm|
|Spire diameter||23 mm|
|Length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|N° of springs||48|
|Foam material||EPE Monobloc foam (Expanded Polyethylene )|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm ext. et 6 mm int.|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Cover coating||Tissu PVC 100 g/m² dessus|
|Internal closing||Double zip|
|Sleeve material||PVC 350 g/m²|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole length||1,50 m|
|Pole diameter||25,4 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||Sections en X|
|N° of poles||6|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioners with hooks|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Tube diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Black thermo-coating|
|Adaptable to||Trampoline size 2.50 m only (8ft only)|
|Step width||40 cm|
|N° of steps||2|
|Ladder steps||Steps in highly resistant antislip polyethelyne|
|Material||4 highly resistant straps|
|Fixing system||4 x 30 cm collared steel spikes (10 mm diameter)|
|Overall dimensions||127 x 43 x 25 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|Total weight||45 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.