Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-03-06
329,90 € VAT incl.
The 12ft. round Initio trampoline is found in our Basic Pack: the best for your children. You can find trampoline essentials in this pack, the Initio trampoline with its safety enclosure, a removable ladder and an anchor kit.
- The 12ft Initio Trampoline 360 is the ideal contender for every family wanted to offer their children a trampoline. Its excellent value for money and a funky look for the whole family to enjoy.
- Made from 38mm wide hot dip galvanised steel, which prevents corrosion, the trampoline can stay outdoors all year round. The steel tubes are joined by France Trampoline's technical novelty, X junction components, which allow you to assemble your trampoline easily.
- The mesh jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and treated against UV rays. It allows flexible and dynamic bounces thanks to its 72 165mm springs.
- The Polyester PE 100g/m² safety enclosure relies on 8 38mm posts. It is extended by fiberglass rods creating the perfect tension. The entrance to the trampoline is through a double zip vertical door.
- The protective frame pad is 29cm wide and entirely covers the springs, it is made of a mono block EPE foam covered in a thick grey PVC.
- The removable ladder secures the access to the trampoline. Two wide non-slip steps allow an easy entrance onto the jumping mat, you have the possibility to remove the ladder when there is no supervision.
- The anchor kit in this pack allows you to secure the trampoline to the ground.
|Size (in cm)||12 ft / 3.60 m|
|Jonction en X||Yes|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame, jumping mat and springs : 2 years - Frame pad : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||72|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.22 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||8.34 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3 mm|
|Spire diameter||23 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|N° of springs||72|
|Foam material||Strips of foam|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm ext. et 6 mm int.|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Cover coating||Tissu PVC 100 g/m² dessus|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Internal closing||Double zip|
|Sleeve material||PVC 350 g/m²|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole length||1,80 m|
|Pole diameter||25,4 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||Sections en X|
|N° of poles||8|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioners with hooks|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Tube diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Black thermo-coating|
|Adaptable to||Trampoline sizes 3.60 m + (12ft +)|
|Step width||40 cm|
|N° of steps||2|
|Ladder steps||Steps in highly resistant antislip polyethelyne|
|Material||4 highly resistant straps|
|Fixing system||4 x 30 cm collared steel spikes (10 mm diameter)|
|Overall dimensions||147 x 53 x 27 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|Total weight||71 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.