Availability date : 2017-04-26
Family-sized trampoline of 2.44 m in diameter, ideal for small gardens.Détails
The Jump’Up 250 trampoline comes with its own enclosure. This trampoline can support weight up to 120 kg. It is the smallest trampoline in our Jump’Up range and it concentrates all of the technical strengths we have gathered over our 45 years of experience.
- This trampoline has 48 springs of 180 mm in length making it very dynamic. Shorter springs would reduce the bounce of your jumping mat and your children would very quickly get bored.
- Its framework is made of hot-dip galvanized steel meaning that your trampoline is weatherproof and can stay outside all year.
- Our steel tubing has a diameter of 38 mm and a thickness of 1.5 mm. They are joined together using T junction components, which allow an increased strength in comparison to discount products where the components are welded. With time, welded pieces can weaken.
- The jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and a strengthening strip. This implies that the triangular rings maintaining the springs cannot be ripped off.
- Your trampoline comes with a green frame pad made out of EPE monobloc foam which is 20 mm thick and treated against UV light. The pad covers the springs and the beginning of the jumping mat.
- Your children will be able to use the trampoline safely thanks to our enclosure. Its textile netting is held in place by the largest poles on the market: they have a diameter of 32 mm and are held in place by two fixing points which allow better resistance and safer conditions. The netting is very fine therefore a child cannot get their fingers caught in the gaps. At the top, it is maintained by rigid fibreglass rods and at the bottom it is clipped on beneath the trampoline.
|Notice de montage||Fournie en français|
|Diamètre extérieur||244 cm|
|Garantie||Structure, ressorts et toile de saut 3 ans – Filet et coussin 1 an – Autres pièces 6 mois|
|Poids max utilisateur||120 kg|
|Hauteur Totale||210 cm|
|Hauteur du trampoline||60 cm|
|Matière structure||Acier galvanisé - Traité anti-corrosion|
|Diamètre & épaisseur acier du cadre||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Diamètre & épaisseur acier des pieds||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Nombre de pieds||3|
|Matière toile de saut||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Diamètre toile de saut||1,97 m|
|Surface de la toile de saut||3,05 m²|
|Matière coussin de protection||Mousse EPE - Revêtement PVC vert 350 g/m² traitée anti-UV|
|Dimensions cousin de protection||Largeur 30 cm - Epaisseur 20 mm|
|Système de fixation||Sandows élastiques|
|Norme||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Filet de Protection|
|Matière du filet||PE 100 g/m²|
|Fixation supérieure du filet||Arcs en fibre de verre|
|Nombre de montants||6|
|Diamètre des montants||32 mm|
|Epaisseur mousse protectrice||10 mm|
|Matière des manchons||Polyester noir 350 g/m²|
|Dimensions globales||127 x 50 x 62 cm|
|Poids total||62 kg|
Discover our special packs
Our 8ft Jump’Up 250 Maxi pack includes the trampoline, enclosure, ladder, anchor kit and premium cover, allowing your trampoline to be protected from bad weather and solidly fixed in the ground. Its 2.44 m diameter will allow your children to learn to jump safely.Learn more
Save 89,60 €
389,90 €Find out more
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.