Availability date : 2017-06-16
This big 3.96 m Jump’Up is a family sized trampoline with an unprecedented diameter!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The 13ft Jump’Up 390 with enclosure is a family sized trampoline designed for medium sized gardens. Its diameter of 3.96 m is a market exclusive. It is designed to withstand weight of up to 120 kg and retains all of the strong technical components of the Jump’Up range, making it perfect for family use for many years to come.
- Its framework has been hot-dip galvanized to protect it against corrosion. This means it can stay in your garden all year round.
- The framework is held together with T-junction components, which link the semi-circles and the base of the structure. This avoids the need to weld and makes the trampoline even more robust and able to cope with the prolonged use the it will undergo over the years.
- The jumping mat has reinforced spring straps, using 8 rows of stitches and a strengthening strip. This level of quality is essential to prevent the jumping mat from ripping.
- The springs of 180 mm in length make the pad more flexible, which is ideal for family use.
- A dark green frame pad is placed over the springs. Its thick PVC is UV protected so that it can remain outside. The foam inside is made of 20 mm thick EPE foam, a closed cell foam which does not freeze or get mouldy.
- The PREMIUM enclosure has been maximised to allow your children to use the trampoline safely. This net is held in place by posts of 32 mm in diameter, which are attached to the legs of the trampoline using 2 fixation points (only one is used on discount trampolines). Fibreglass rods hold the top of the enclosure on to the posts, ensuring the enclosure is optimally stretched, maximum security and an overall aesthetic look. The door to the enclosure overlaps, this is the ideal solution to prevent it from opening on its own.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,48 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,56 m²|
|Springs||80 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Matière des montants||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 74 cm|
|Total weight||105 kg|
Discover our special packs
Keep your Jump’Up 390 safe and clean thanks to this complete Maxi Pack. This pack includes the 13ft Jump’Up 390 trampoline with enclosure, ladder, anchor kit and premium protective cover. This trampoline provides a generous jumping surface.Learn more
Save 169,70 €
539,90 €Find out more
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.