Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
341,90 € VAT incl.
The Jump’Up 250 trampoline comes with its own enclosure, ladder and anchor kit. This trampoline can support weight up to 120 kg. It is the smallest trampoline in our Jump’Up range and it concentrates all of the technical strengths we have gathered over our 44 years of experience.
- This trampoline has 48 springs of 180 mm in length making it very dynamic. Shorter springs would minimize the bounce of your jumping mat.
- Its framework is made of hot-dip galvanized steel making your trampoline weatherproof and able to stay outdoors all year.
- Our steel framework has a diameter of 38 mm and a thickness of 1.5 mm. They are joined together using T junction components, which allow an increased strength in comparison to discount products where the components are welded. With time, welded pieces can weaken.
- The jumping mat is strengthend by 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band. This stops the triangular rings from tearinfg off.
- Your trampoline is provided with a green frame pad made out of EPE monobloc foam which is 20 mm thick and treated against UV light. The pad covers the springs and the beginning of the jumping mat.
- Your children will be able to use the trampoline safely thanks to our enclosure. Its textile netting is held in place by the largest poles on the market: they have a diameter of 32 mm and are held in place by two fixing points which allow better resistance and safer conditions. The netting is very fine therefore a child cannot get their fingers caught in the gaps. At the top, it is maintained by rigid fibreglass rods and at the bottom it is clipped on beneath the trampoline.
- Your Jump’Up 250 trampoline is delivered with a removable ladder. This is practical if you wish to prevent younger children from accessing the trampoline. It is black and is made of two large, slip-resistant steps which are 7.5 cm wide.
- It also has an anchor kit, indispensable for windy areas. This kit has 4 winged screws and straps.
|Size (in cm)||8 ft / 2.50 m|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Use||Individuals and professionals|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||3|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||48|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||1.95 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||2.98 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|N° of springs||48|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||20 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Sleeve material||350 g/m² Polyester Noir|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Pole length||2,10 m (appui au sol)|
|Pole diameter||31 mm|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing clamps per post|
|N° of poles||6|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clips|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Tube diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Black thermo-coating|
|Step width||40 cm|
|N° of steps||2|
|Ladder steps||Steps in highly resistant antislip polyethelyne|
|Material||4 highly resistant straps|
|Fixing system||4 x 30 cm collared steel spikes (10 mm diameter)|
|Overall dimensions||127 x 48 x 57 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|N° of parcels||4 packages on 1 pallet|
|Total weight||71 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.