Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2017-09-06
529,90 € VAT incl.
This basic pack has the indispensable accessories to ensure user safety on this round Jump’Up 460 trampoline. It includes a safety enclosure, a ladder and an anchor kit.
- The framework of this trampoline is made with hot-dip galvanised steel tubes that are 42 mm wide and 1.5 mm thick. The framework is joined together thanks to T-junction components that avoid any welds and make the structure very robust.
- The jumping mat is made to resist overtime and has therefore been UV-light protected and strengthened with 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band.
- The green frame pad is a made with EPE mono-block foam that is 20 mm thick. The PVC coating makes the pad waterproof.
- The safety enclosure is made with 10, 32 mm wide net posts that stand directly on the ground. The top of the net is held in place and tensioned thanks to fibreglass rods.
- The ladder is removable and has to 7.5 cm wide anti-slip steps, making access to the trampoline safe and easy.
- The anchor kit is provided with 4 winged screws and 4 fabric straps that wrap around the trampoline framework. This kit is indispensable in windy regions.
|Size (in cm)||15 ft / 4.60 m|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Use||Individuals and professionals|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||5|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||100|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||4.07 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||13.01 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|N° of springs||100|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Sleeve material||350 g/m² Polyester Noir|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|Pole length||2.69 m from the ground|
|Pole diameter||31 mm|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing clamps per post|
|N° of poles||10|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clips|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Tube diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Black thermo-coating|
|Adaptable to||Trampoline sizes 3.60 m + (12ft +)|
|Step width||40 cm|
|N° of steps||2|
|Ladder steps||Steps in highly resistant antislip polyethelyne|
|Weather cover features|
|Water evacuation||3 evacuation grids|
|Fixings||Peripheral clips and elastic|
|Material||650 g/m² PVC|
|Material||4 highly resistant straps|
|Fixing system||4 x 30 cm collared steel spikes (10 mm diameter)|
|Overall dimensions||149 x 54 x 83 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|N° of parcels||5 packages on 1 pallet|
|Total weight||130 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.