Availability date :
Check out our Jump’Up 430 Maxi pack with everything you need to secure your trampoline. Provided with the trampoline, a safety enclosure, a ladder, an anchor kit and a premium protective cover, this family trampoline supports up to 120 kg.Détails
Discover our Maxi pack for the 14ft Jump’Up 430 trampoline, with all the indispensable safety accessories and that offers a great jumping area for your children.
- The Jump’Up 430 has a hot-dip galvanised steel frame which will allow you to leave your trampoline outdoors all year round.
- The jumping mat made from U-light protected black mesh is well known for its resistance. The jumping mat is reinforced with 8 rows of stitching and a strengthening strap.
- The frame pad is made with mono-block foam and technical PVC coated fabric also UV-light protected.
- The enclosure will guarantee user safety. The tight netting avoids little fingers from getting caught and the entrance is doubly protected with a zip and hooks for fast and easy access.
- The ladder is removable and made with two, 7.5 cm wide steps. It allows for quick and easy access too.
- The anchor kit will allow you to fix your trampoline to the ground and will protect trampolines set-up in windy areas. It is provided with 4 winged screws and 4 straps.
- The PVC coated protective cover will help you keep your trampoline jumping mat clean and tidy and will protect it from the weather. The cover is equipped with a grid for water evacuation.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Fournie en français|
|Outer dimensions||427 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,79 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,56 m²|
|Springs||88 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Largeur 34 cm - Epaisseur 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Matière du filet||PE 100 g/m²|
|Fixation supérieure du filet||Arcs en fibre de verre|
|Nombre de montants||8|
|Diamètre des montants||32 mm|
|Matière des montants||Acier haute résistance|
|Epaisseur mousse protectrice||10 mm|
|Matière des manchons||Polyester noir 350 g/m²|
|Echelle||Thermolaquage noir anti-corrosion - Larges marches antidérapantes|
|Kit d'ancrage||4 sangles textiles avec 4 vis d'ancrage de 30 cm|
|Housse||PVC 650 g/m² traité anti-UV - 3 sorties grillagées pour l'écoulement de l'eau|
|Dimensions globales||170 x 55 x 74 cm|
|Poids total||112 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.