Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
109,90 € VAT incl.
Turn your 14ft. Jump'Up 430 into an elegant underground trampoline with this Inground 430 kit. Each of the 8 parts of this kit is provided with 3 pins that will be attached to the posts of the safety enclosure allowing a secure frame.
- Holding the net posts. The central pin maintains the safety enclosure post.
- T junction-components. The 2 peripheral pins are for the T junction components that hold the trampoline framework together. The pins and T-junction components are securely joined together providing the utmost stability to the framework.
- Compatible with round 14ft. Jump'Up 430 trampolines. This kit is specially designed for a trampoline with 32mm wide net posts and 42mm steel framework.
- Steel structure. This kit is made with black lacquered steel. It will perfectly hold your trampoline and resist to eventual difficult outdoor conditions (cold, humidity, heat) without deforming.
- Protective skirt: also included in this kit. It will hide the visible part of your trampoline's framework, making it look even better.
Installing the trampoline: you must dig a hole, 70cm deep minimum to bury your trampoline. This space should be as big as your trampoline surface and will prevent jumpers from hitting the ground when jumping. The trampoline frame itself must not be buried.
Warning, you must dismantle the safety enclosure before setting up this it. As it is not compatible with the use of a safety enclosure.
|Structure diameter||32 mm|
|Steel thickness||1.2 mm|
|Protected against corrosion||Yes|
|Overall dimensions||42 x 25 x 29 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Total weight||12 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.