Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Lagoon 410 catamaran by France TrampolineDétails
If you need to replace the trampoline on your Lagoon 410 or 410s2, France Trampoline, with its 10 years of experience in catamaran trampolines, can design your trampoline using either a polyester net or a PVC canvas.
- Easy to install and to maintain, the polyester net is the standard equipment used. It is fixed to the catamaran using lacing to tighten the netting between the hitching on the boat and the bolt rope on the net. The bolt rope is the 10 mm rigging around your trampoline.
- F3030T is netting with a 30 mm openness, making it wide enough to allow the waves to flow through if the sea is rough. It is also comfortable and has been UV protected and designed for nautical use.
- F1313T has tighter netting making it more comfortable to touch. People who enjoy relaxing on their boat will really appreciate this net and many boat rental agencies around the world use it.
- We recommend that you soak your trampoline for 24 hours before installing it on your boat, whilst still wet. As it dries, the net will tighten and will be less likely to loosen.
- The other option is to buy a PVC canvas. It is highly durable and comfortable. It is often installed on big boats such as the Lagoon 410.
- It has a UV coating to protect it from the harsh rays of the sun at sea. The edges have steel eyelets welded into them to support fixation.
- We offer two types of technical canvas: MT492 or MT392. The former is thicker and more open than the latter.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.