Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Polyester trampoline for Lagoon 500 catamaranDétails
With 40 years of expertise in the catamaran trampoline sector, France Trampoline has acquired undeniable knowledge and provides two nets made from the original Lagoon catamaran boat plans. These two nets are therefore perfectly adapted to your Lagoon 500.
- The first net, F3030T, will allow you to keep your boat stable, even if the sea is rough. The waves will go filter through the netting preventing any resistance from the trampoline. The braided netting is more comfortable to walk on than knotted netting.
- The second net, F1313T, is made from finer and tighter netting which is more comfortable to touch. Once your catamaran is moored, you can just lie down and relax on your trampoline.
- Polyester is the best material for Lagoon catamaran trampolines. It has a perfect balance of resistance and strength, which is why we use polyester to make our nets. They have a UV protective coating and are resistant in sea water, making them incredibly durable.
- We recommend soaking your net in water for 24 hours before installing it.
- We also make catamaran trampolines using PVC canvas which is strong and durable. We have two different models, MT392 and MT492 which is made from larger netting.
Delivery time is between 3 to 4 weeks from time of order. To avoid damaging your net during transport, we take time to carefully pack your shipment.
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 12 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 392||1000dtex 820g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.