Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
This trampoline for the Leopard 42 catamaran series comes in 3 versions to meet all navigation requirements.Détails
Would you like to change your 42-foot Leopard catamaran's trampoline? Choose from one of our models designed according to the original specs of the Leopard 42.
The trampoline of your Leopard 42 is made of Multitramp Mesh. The Multitramp is made of 1670dtex, and then coated in PVC. This technical canvas is very resilient and water-resistant. The Multitramp trampoline is particularly suited to sailing a Leopard 42 catamaran, particularly as it will not change the behaviour patterns of your boat.
- The MT492 netting measures 6.5 x 7 mm. This loose netting provides for great permeability. The MT492 is also thick and extremely resistant.
- A soldered strap, stitching, and a reinforcement band able to withstand 900 kg/m2 are placed on the edge to guarantee maximal strength.
- The trampoline is bordered with high-frequency welded grommets to make lacing easier. The grommets are placed every 150 mm.
- We also offer a sheath finishing to make it easier to insert slats or fiberglass tubes.
- This trampoline is also available in UV-resistant polyester roping in 13 mm F1313T netting or 30 mm F3030T netting for optimal water drainage.
The choice of material will largely depend on your habitual navigation conditions. Whichever material you choose, your netting will be UV-resistant to maintain its initial properties for as long as possible.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.