Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
159,00 € VAT incl.
After several years of intensive use, the frame pads of your Aero 265 trampoline battery can show signs of wear and tear. A key safety element of your structure, it is important to change them in order to maintain a maximal level of security for your installation.
France Trampoline provides an after sales service for its Aero trampoline batteries and can manufacture identical framea pads.
- All frame pads do not wear at the same speed: it is thereofre possible to change the Aero 265 battery frame pads separately, all you need to do is select the right format and choose the quantity in your cart.
- Thanks to the high-qualtiy PVC that we use, our frame pads are designed to resist to intensive use, all year round. PVC is classified M2, according to fire resistance standards (hardly inflammable material)
- Generous measurements allow the frame pads to cover all metallic elements, structure and springs.
- Mono-block 60 mm thick EPE foam, witha density of 35 kg/m2, offers maximal safety to all users on the trampoline.
- Numerous colours are available: blue, green, red, orange, yellow.
- They are attached to the structure with elastic straps that are threaded through steel eyelets, guaranteeing stability and adherence of the pad.
- Warning : frame pads on the outside of the structure (enclosure side = 45 cm) are not as wide as inside frame pads (80 cm) le coussin du petit côté est plus large s’il est situé à l’intérieur (larg. 80 cm). Please checj that you have chosen the right frame pad.
- Personnalized quotes are availbale for 6 frame pads and more. Contact us at 00 33 (0)5 56 36 04 62 or by email.
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||45 cm|
|Frame pad thickness||60 mm|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Colour||At choice : Blue, green, red, yellow or orange|
|Fixing system||Elastics and straps|
|Safety instructions||Sign provided|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|