Availability date :
Replace the frame pad of your Aero trampoline batteryDétails
After several years of intensive use, the frame pads of your Aero 265 trampoline battery can show signs of wear and tear. A key safety element of your structure, it is important to change them in order to maintain a maximal level of security for your installation.
France Trampoline provides an after sales service for its Aero trampoline batteries and can manufacture identical framea pads.
- All frame pads do not wear at the same speed: it is thereofre possible to change the Aero 265 battery frame pads separately, all you need to do is select the right format and choose the quantity in your cart.
- Thanks to the high-qualtiy PVC that we use, our frame pads are designed to resist to intensive use, all year round. PVC is classified M2, according to fire resistance standards (hardly inflammable material)
- Generous measurements allow the frame pads to cover all metallic elements, structure and springs.
- Mono-block 60 mm thick EPE foam, witha density of 35 kg/m2, offers maximal safety to all users on the trampoline.
- Numerous colours are available: blue, green, red, orange, yellow.
- They are attached to the structure with elastic straps that are threaded through steel eyelets, guaranteeing stability and adherence of the pad.
- Warning : frame pads on the outside of the structure (enclosure side = 45 cm) are not as wide as inside frame pads (80 cm) le coussin du petit côté est plus large s’il est situé à l’intérieur (larg. 80 cm). Please checj that you have chosen the right frame pad.
- Personnalized quotes are availbale for 6 frame pads and more. Contact us at 00 33 (0)5 56 36 04 62 or by email.
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.