Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
0,00 € VAT incl.
The enclosure netting on a professional trampoline for public use is regularly under significant strain. Jumpers are very confident in the nets ability to break their falls so they will not hesitate to throw themselves against it. Replacing a damaged net is essential to guarantee the safety of your users and your activity.
- France Trampoline can provide made to measure nets, in knotted polyester,perfectly adapted to professional trampolines.
- Whatever the size of your net, whatever type of fixation system you have, we can adapt to your needs and manufacture a net which complies with a specific set of specifications.
- Our nets are made with knotted netting of 40 x 40 mm. Standard height for a net is 2.20 m.
- The net is available in black and white.
- Quote upon request. Our sales team is available to answer your questions by telephone 05 56 36 04 62 or by email.
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.