Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline made from technical netting or canvas for your Nautitech 40Détails
France Trampoline has two types of net that are perfectly adapted to your Nautitech 40. The two are made from braided polyester netting for more comfort.
- The first is F3030T, netting with an openness of 30 mm which allows water through when you are in high seas. The behaviour of your catamaran will not change. The netting is braided, making the net comfortable to lie, walk on and manoeuvre on.
- The second is F1313T, it has tighter netting then the first net to increase user comfort. It is perfect for those who like to use their boat to relax on when moored and also for rental companies who wish to offer the most comfort possible to their clients.
- These two nets are made from polyester, a very sought after material for those who design Nautitech trampolines. Polyester is UV protected and resistant is aggressive conditions such as sea water and wind. It is easy and quick to maintain.
- Some of the biggest boat rental companies in the world have Nautitech boats in their fleet and we are lucky enough to have them as clients.
- Another type of fabric used on the Nautitech 40 is the technical canvas made from MT492 or MT392. This fabric is heavy but also far more durable then netting. The edges have been soldered using high frequency soldering with eyelets every 150 mm.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.