Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Catamaran trampoline for Ocean Voyager 53Détails
We have been specialized in the manufacturing of catamaran trampolines for many years. We use our know-how to provide you with polyester nets and technical mesh canvases for your Ocean Voyager 53 catamaran trampoline.
- If you choose a net, we recommend our F1313T polyester netting, which has tight braided netting that measures 13 mm, making it very pleasant to touch. This netting is much appreciated by relaxation amateurs. You can find it on many rental boats used for coastal navigation.
- We also provide F3030T which has larger, 30 mm netting, allowing you to maintain lower resistance to strong waves when navigating. This netting is also braided for more comfort.
- Easy to install and to maintain, nets are most commonly used on this catamaran. They are attached to the catamaran by lacing a tensioning rope between the trampolines boltrope and the fixings on the boat. Our nets are also UV-light protected.
- We can also make your trampoline with PVC canvas, which is extremely resistant overtime and is UV-light protected. The borders of the canvas are made with high-frequency welds and stainless steel grommets placed every 150 mm or with a tunnel to fit a fiberglass tube.
- For your Ocean Voyager 53 we recommend using MT492 which is more resistant to difficult maritime conditions.
- We can deliver your trampoline anywhere in the world.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Compatibilité||Ocean Voyager 53|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.