Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Ocean Voyager 74 catamaranDétails
France Trampolines offers two types of material for the manufacturing of your Ocean Voyager trampoline. We however recommend polyester netting, material found on most boat rental company cruising catamarans around the world.
- Polyester netting is resistant and has a low relaxation rate, allowing you to use it for many years.
- We provide braided netting for maximum comfort. For your catamaran we recommend F1313T, with 13 mm netting or F3030T with 30 mm netting.
- The borders of our nets are made with boltropes, a 10 mm rope which will allow you to fix your trampoline with a tensioning rope which is laced between the boat fixings and the boltrope.
- We recommend soaking your net in water for 24 hours before installation and to install it wet. Once the net in place and dry it will not stretch as much.
- For all catamarans we also provide trampolines made with technical PVC canvas or multitramp mesh. These canvases are extremely resistant overtime and in marine conditions. For your Ocean Voyager 74 we recommend MT492.
- The borders of these canvases are made with high-frequency welds for higher tear resistance. We place sheaths or stainless steel eyelets every 150 mm to optimize tensions and weight distribution.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Compatibilité||Ocean Voyager 74|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.