Availability date :
The biggest trampoline in the Waouuh range with a diameter of 4,57 m.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Delivered with a safety enclosure, the very large, octagonal, family-style Waouuh 460 trampoline provides users with very dynamic jumps. It withstands up to 170 kg and is designed with teens and adults in mind who are in search of new, airborne experiences on a spacious jumping mat.
- Its octagonal frame, made of steel tubes, is designed for optimal performance jumps: the jumper does not systematically land in the centre of the mat, as is the case with round trampolines.
- It is equipped with long, 230-mm springs, which allow for very dynamic jumps.
- The frame tubes are made of hot-dipped galvanised steel to resist corrosion, meaning that you can leave your trampoline outdoors all year long. The frame is assembled with T-shaped junctions to guarantee increased robustness and stability.
- The jumping mat is UV-resistant, and is reinforced by 8 rows of stitches, and further reinforced by a textile strap sewn in underneath the mat.
- The green frame pad is made of a single piece of high-density EPE foam, covered with a waterproof PVC fabric. This frame pad protects the jumper in the event that he / she lands outside the jumping mat in the spring or frame area.
- The Premium safety enclosure has an overlapping opening, and is reinforced at the top with fiberglass rods to make the structure even more stable.
With a thicker galvanized steel frame and longer springs, the Waouuh stands out from the other trampolines thanks to the quality of its materials and its unequalled performances! It is assembled seamlessly thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Waouuh trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a double-closing system.
This unusually-shaped line is designed for athletic use, and its 230-mm long diametrically-positioned springs provide for strong jumps. The numerous springs hold a jumping mat that was made in the USA, reinforced with 8 rows of stitches.
The safety mat completely covers the springs for maximal safety. Manufactured with one single piece of cushioned foam, it is covered with a thick (650g/m²), waterproof, UV-protected PVC fabric, similar to lorry tarpaulins.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||4,57 x 4,26 m|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||600 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||48 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,80 x 4,11 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||11,86 m²|
|Springs||112 230-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 650g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Opening||2 net panels with snap hooks|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||179 x 55 x 80 cm|
|Total weight||155 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.