Availability date : 2017-09-11
A distinctively shaped trampoline, combining strength and comfort for all members of the family.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
With its octagonal shape, its powerful springs, its premium enclosure and its ladder, the 13ft Waouuh 390 trampoline is a high range sports and family orientated trampoline. France Trampoline’s know-how has generated a product that can withstand weight of up to 160 kg and that can be installed in medium sized gardens.
- Its 96 springs of 230 mm in length, treated against rust, are sat facing each other, ensuring dynamic bounces for all users.
- The tubes of 48 mm in diameter and with 2 mm thick steel have been hot-dip galvanized and put together using T-junction components (contrary to welded components which are more fragile). This creates a more solid framework, resistant in all types of weather: you can leave your trampoline outside all year round!
- The octagonal shape and the way the springs are laid out means that the jumping mat has equal power all over its surface, contrary to a round trampoline, where the user is often sent towards the centre of the pad.
- The jumping mat, which is UV resistant, is made of high density Polypropylene (270 gr/ m2). It is strongly maintained using 8 rows of stitching (contrary to the 6 usually found on the market), as well as a strengthening strip. The ring attachments have also been protected against corrosion.
- The frame pad, made of a 30 mm monobloc EPE foam, guarantees user safety in the case of any heavy falls. The green waterproof PVC coating, similar to a lorry tarpaulin, ensures that the pad is long-lasting.
- The PREMIUM enclosure has an overlapping entrance which closes using velcro and clips, increasing safety. It is held in place using fibreglass rods and large posts of 38 mm in diameter, which touch the ground (contrary to the 25 mm on low-cost trampolines) and are fixed in 2 points on each leg. This structure is one of the most robust on the market.
With a thicker galvanized steel frame and longer springs, the Waouuh stands out from the other trampolines thanks to the quality of its materials and its unequalled performances! It is assembled seamlessly thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Waouuh trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a double-closing system.
This unusually-shaped line is designed for athletic use, and its 230-mm long diametrically-positioned springs provide for strong jumps. The numerous springs hold a jumping mat that was made in the USA, reinforced with 8 rows of stitches.
The safety mat completely covers the springs for maximal safety. Manufactured with one single piece of cushioned foam, it is covered with a thick (650g/m²), waterproof, UV-protected PVC fabric, similar to lorry tarpaulins.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||3,96 x 3,66 m|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||170 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||48 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,20 x 3,50 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||8,09 m²|
|Springs||80 230-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 650g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 32 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Opening||2 net panels with snap hooks|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Matière des montants||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||156 x 55 x 79 cm|
|Total weight||138 kg|
Discover our special packs
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.