Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
679,90 € VAT incl.
The big 14ft Waouuh 430 trampoline is a high-end product that reveals all of its advantages in a large garden. Delivered with a Premium enclosure, it will appeal to teenagers and adults alike, looking for dynamic, ample jumps, whilst withstanding up to 170 kg in weight.
- The Waouuh 430 is the result of France Trampoline’s innovation and has 104 springs of 230 mm, which are placed face to face and guarantee dynamic jumps. The jumper will have a huge jumping area on this trampoline which measures 4.23 m by 3.96 m.
- Emphasis has been placed on the robustness of the product. The steel octagonal galvanized steel frame has been protected against corrosion and you can leave your trampoline outside all year round.
- The 48 mm in diameter steel framework, of 2 mm thickness, is joined using T-junction components. This system is used on almost all of our trampolines and is far better than simple welding, which weakens and eventually breaks in time.
- The high density, UV protected jumping mat has been strengthened using 8 rows of stitches (usually only 6 are used) and an extra reinforcement strip for added solidity.
- The frame pad has also been designed to protect the jumper and to be time resistant. Made from EPE monobloc foam of 31 mm, it is then covered in a green, waterproof, PVC coating, similar to a lorry tarpaulin. As it is 40 cm wide, it covers the whole length of the springs and the steel framework, protecting the jumper if they have a bad fall.
- Jumpers are also protected by the PREMIUM enclosure made from 100% polyester. It has an overlapping entrance, thanks to two layers of netting. The whole structure is held up using steel posts of 38 mm in diameter, they are among the largest on the market and are held in place using 2 fixation points for added safety.
|Size (in cm)||14 ft / 4.30 m|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Dimension||4.27 m x 3.96 m|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Package||Trampoline with safety enclosure|
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Use||Individuals and professionals|
|Maximum user weight||170 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||48 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||104|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Triangular rings||Hot-dip galvanized steel, thickness 5 mm|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.71 m x 3.40 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||10.54 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm|
|N° of springs||104|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||31 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||41 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Sleeve material||350 g/m² Polyester Noir|
|Opening system||Crossover (2 layers of netting)|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 160 g/m² (Polyester)|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|Pole length||2.69 m from the ground|
|Pole diameter||38 mm|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing clamps per post|
|N° of poles||8|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clips|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Overall dimensions||168 x 53 x 75 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|N° of parcels||2 packages on 1 pallet|
|Total weight||152 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.