Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline compatible with KL 10.5 catamaransDétails
France Trampoline manufactures trampolines for all types of sports catamarans, including trampolines from the KL range by Erplast. The KL 10.5 is an excellent catamaran for learning to sail.
- The KL 10.5 trampoline is a bias cut for uniform tension, joined to the front and back bow with a cable sleeve and grommets and on the hull thanks to boltropes slid into tracks. This trampoline is equipped with a pocket.
- Our KL 10.5 trampolines are available in 2 materials: mesh or canvas. Mesh is the original material used on most sports catamarans. It is light and black. Canvas is more resistant but heavier and is generally used in sailing schools. It is available in several colours.
- All materials are UV-resistant for long lasting use. Multiple rows of stitching are used in high load areas for intensive use.
- We can also customize your trampoline, by adding a pocket, hiking straps or grommets. If you choose a coloured canvas trampoline, it can be red, green, yellow, blue, black or white.
- We deliver our trampolines worldwide to private individuals and sailing schools. They are carefully packed to avoid damage during shipment.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Fourreau avant - Ralingues latérales - Fourreau arrière|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
|Bâche PVC||Poids : 900 g/m² - Résistance : 2 000 kg/m² - Norme : EN ISO 1421 - Couleurs : noir, blanc, jaune, vert, bleu, rouge|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.