Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
389,00 € VAT incl.
With its proven experience, as this boat was chosen as the French junior championship catamaran, the KL 16 is a boat highly appreciated by young racers looking for high-performance.
- Using the original plans, we manufacture your trampoline with polypropylene mesh, material most frequently used on sport catamarans. Waterproof and robust, mesh has proven its worth for sporty and intensive use.
- The mesh that we use has a UV-light treatment to resist to salt water and the sun.
- The KL 16 trampoline manufactured by France Trampoline is a bias cut and is provided with one halyard storage pocket and 2 hiking straps.
- The trampoline is fixed to the catamaran thanks to a boltrope at the front and back of the trampoline that slides into a track.
- The borders of your trampoline are sewn by hand for higher tear resistance.
- France Trampoline also offers KL 16 trampolines made from very resistant canvas (900 gr/m²), available in blue, red, yellow, green, black and white.
Numerous sailing schools and private individuals have already trusted us with their trampolines. Our trampolines are manufactured and shipped with care to avoid any damage during transport.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Back fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve|
|Side fixings||Only on extremities|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve and corner covers under front beam|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Fibreglass stick with sleeve on rear beam|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.