Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
269,00 € VAT incl.
This trampoline manufactured by France Trampoline is perfectly adapted to your Hobie Cat 13. It is identical to the original trampoline and will replace your old catamaran trampoline for maximum comfort whilst you are at sea or on a lake. It will answer your needs for recreational or sportier sailing!
- In order to provide a quality trampoline, France Trampoline uses black mesh material, which is best adapted to sport catamarans and nautical conditions, which are by definition more complicated (salt, humidity etc.). The netting is very tight on both axes, using fine plaited technical thread, making it highly resistant to waves and allowing water to pass through.
- To prevent the stitches from tearing, they are done using nautical thread. The more exposed parts of the trampoline have been strengthened.
- The trampoline is treated against UV light, meaning you can use the trampoline in highly exposed and exotic conditions.
- The Hobie Cat 13 trampoline fits onto the hull of the catamaran using a bolt rope and has a central row of eyelets to ensure tension.
- The stainless steel eyelets allow you to attach straps or a tension system, and are particularly rust resistant.
- Like the original Hobie Cat trampolines, France Trampoline’s trampoline has a pocket and two abseiling straps.
The trampoline is also available in several different colours of canvas.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Back fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve|
|Compatibility||New Cat F2|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Fibreglass stick with sleeve on rear beam|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.