Availability date :
France Trampoline’s black mesh trampoline for your Hobie Cat 13 (3 parts)Détails
This trampoline manufactured by France Trampoline is perfectly adapted to your Hobie Cat 13. It is identical to the original trampoline and will replace your old catamaran trampoline for maximum comfort whilst you are at sea or on a lake. It will answer your needs for recreational or sportier sailing!
- In order to provide a quality trampoline, France Trampoline uses black mesh material, which is best adapted to sport catamarans and nautical conditions, which are by definition more complicated (salt, humidity etc.). The netting is very tight on both axes, using fine plaited technical thread, making it highly resistant to waves and allowing water to pass through.
- To prevent the stitches from tearing, they are done using nautical thread. The more exposed parts of the trampoline have been strengthened.
- The trampoline is treated against UV light, meaning you can use the trampoline in highly exposed and exotic conditions.
- The Hobie Cat 13 trampoline fits onto the hull of the catamaran using a bolt rope and has a central row of eyelets to ensure tension. The trampoline is fitted at the front of the catamaran thanks to a slide rail system. Caution : 11 mm diameter boltrope. Please contact us if your diameters are different.
- The stainless steel eyelets allow you to attach straps or a tension system, and are particularly rust resistant.
- Like the original Hobie Cat trampolines, France Trampoline’s trampoline has a pocket and two abseiling straps.
The trampoline is also available in several different colours of canvas.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Compatibilité||New Cat F2|
|Système de tension||Ancienne version (avant 2003) : fourreau avant et ralingue arrière - Depuis 2003 : ralingue avant et fourreau arrière|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
|Bâche PVC||Poids : 900 g/m² - Résistance : 2 000 kg/m² - Norme : EN ISO 1421 - Couleurs : noir, blanc, jaune, vert, bleu, rouge|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.