Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline compatiblewith Mattia 18 catamaranDétails
The Mattia 18 manufactured in the north of Italy on lake Como, is the first of its range. We provide trampolines made from polypropylene mesh or from PVC canvas.
- The original Mattia 18 trampoline is made from black mesh, the same mesh that we provide. This material is light and very resistant, therefore perfectly adapted to Mattia 18 sailing. The borders of this trampoline are stitched with high-quality marine resistant threads for intensive use.
- The PVC canvas material we provide has a density of 900 gr/m². It is also light, very resistant and easy to manipulate. It exists in several colours: red, green, blue, yellow, black and white.
- If you wish to customise your trampoline do not hesitate to contact us. You can add a pocket, straps or grommets. We adapt to your needs.
- Our Mattia 18 trampolines are equipped with 2 hiking straps, fixations for pulleys and a storage pocket. The grommets placed on the trampoline border are made from stainless steel.
- The front of the trampoline is attached thanks tp a boltrope that slides into a track and the back with a sleeve. The sides are stretched thanks to tensioning ropes.
- To increase resistance overtime, your trampoline is reinforced in the corners.
- Numerous sailing schools and private individuals have already trusted us with their catamaran trampolines. We deliver worldwide and take much care when it comes to packing to avoid any damage during transport.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Ralingue frontale - Fourreau arrière|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
|Bâche PVC||Poids : 900 g/m² - Résistance : 2 000 kg/m² - Norme : EN ISO 1421 - Couleurs : noir, blanc, jaune, vert, bleu, rouge|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.