Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
409,00 € VAT incl.
We manufacture quality trampolines to replace your old and damaged Mattia 20 trampolines. We offer two types of material and adapted to your needs if you need any modifications.
- The standard material for the Mattia 20 is black coloured mesh. We provide this same material for the manufacturing of your trampoline. This material is light and resistant. It is perfectly adapted to the Mattia 20 catamaran. The borders of this trampoline are sewn with marine resistant thread for maximum resistance and intensive use.
- We also provide PVC canvas. This material is slightly heavier than mesh, but easy to manipulate and very robust. It exists in several colours: red, green, yellow, blue, black or white.
- If you wish to customize your trampoline, you can add pockets, straps or grommets. We adapt to your needs.
- Our Mattia 20 trampolines are equipped with 2 hiking straps, fixings for pulleys nd a storage pocket.
- The Mattia 20 trampoline is fixed at the front with a boltrope that slides into a track and at hte back with a sleeve. The sides are put under tension with a rope.
- To increase and lifespan we reinforce the corners of the trampoline.
Numerous sailing schools and private individuals have already trusted us with the manufacturing of their trampolines. We deliver worldwide and pack your trampolines with care to avoid any damage during transport.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Back fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve|
|Side fixings||Only on extremities|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Fibreglass stick with sleeve on rear beam|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.