Availability date : 2019-04-03
The 16ft Ovalie 4.80 x 2.84 m trampoline with enclosure and ladder is original and perfectly suitable for long gardens.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The 16ft Ovalie 490 trampoline measures 4.80 m x 2.84 m and is delivered with an enclosure allowing intensive use for teenagers and adults. It is a strong model, perfectly suitable for long gardens.
- The Ovalie 490 trampoline has 84 springs of 210 mm in length, like on the Apollo Sport 500 trampoline. The quality of the jumping mat ensures that it will endure the tests of time: it has been reinforced using a strengthening band and 8 rows of stitching.
- This trampoline can withstand weights of up to 150 kg, thanks to its strong steel framework: the tubes have a 42 mm diameter and the steel is 1.5 mm thick. There is no welding on the structure which could weaken the steel. The Ovalie trampoline uses T-junction components to strengthen the framework.
- The steel framework on the Ovalie 490 trampoline has been hot-dip galvanized: your trampoline can be used all year round as it is protected from rust.
- The green frame pad is 25 mm thick, is made of a EPE monobloc foam and has a PVC cover which has been UV protected. This frame pad covers the springs at the edge of the jumping pad which stops a child from falling onto the springs of the trampoline.
- The PREMIUM enclosure guarantees your family’s safety: the steel posts go down to the ground and have a 38 mm diameter, whereas most trampolines on the market use a 25 mm diameter.
- The netting is made from resistant polyester of 180 g/m² in density and is held firmly and evenly in place using fibreglass rods. The enclosure, which falls between the frame pad and the outside of the framework, is fixed under the trampoline using clips. You will never be able to slip between the enclosure and the frame pad.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively at France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
This uniquely-shaped oval trampoline is ideal for both sports and recreational use. The oval shape allows users to perform figures without ever being in the centre of the jumping mat.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||4,80 x 2,84 m|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||275 cm|
|Trampoline height||95 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,38 x 2,42 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||8,71 m²|
|Springs||84 ressorts de 210 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Opening||2 net panels with snap hooks|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||210 x 55 x 92 cm|
|Total weight||147 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.