Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Privilège 42 catamaran by France TrampolineDétails
France Trampoline recommends two types of PVC nets designed for your comfort on your Privilège 42 catamaran. The MT392 or the MT492, made from Multitramp fabric. These technical fabrics are perfectly adapted to the Privilège range.
- The MT392 which has slightly tighter netting and is lighter than the MT492 is more adapted to boats smaller than 42 feet. The MT492 however is top of the range in technical fabrics and is more often found on boats of up to 82 feet.
- These 2 fabrics are perfectly adapted to salt water and difficult weather conditions. They are comfortable and soft to touch. They will make your sailing sessions reliable and comfortable.
- One of the strong points of Multitramp fabric is how adaptable it is: it is not easily deformed and keeps its shape. It is perfectly adapted to the curves of the Privilège 42.
- Multitramp fabric is protected against UV light and has an edge that has been designed using high frequency welding, with eyelets every 150 mm. The increase in eyelets means that weight and tension are more evenly distributed.
- Furthermore we can personalise your trampoline depending on your needs. If your boat has been modified in any way, we can adapt our trampolines.
- Several worldwide rental companies have Privilège boats in their fleet and trust us to replace their trampolines.
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 12 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 392||1000dtex 820g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.