Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Privilège 12M catamaranby France TrampolineDétails
France Trampoline recommends using the original PVC mesh fabric on the Privilège range. This Multitramp material is perfectly adapted for rounded shapes and for bigger boats. It is highly resistant to all weather conditions, making it by far the best material.
We provide two different types of Multitramp netting: MT392 or MT492.
- The MT392 is less open then the MT492. It is also lighter and is particularly adapted to the Privilèges range or other boats measuring up to 40 feet. The technical MT material is amongst the most durable trampoline materials on the market.
- The MT492 is more adapted to bigger boats of up to 82 feet. It is incredibly resistant and is made for intensive use in maritime conditions.
- Multitramp is the best material for round-shaped multihulls. This material has been UV protected and has an edge which is strengthened using high frequency welding where eyelets are placed every 150 mm. The increased number of fixations improves the distribution of weight and tension.
- Several big rental companies around the world have Privilège boats on offer and use our nets on board.
- The trampolines can be made in around 2-3 weeks and can be sent all over the world. In order to do so, we pack them carefully in plastic before placing them in a cardboard box to prevent any damage during transport.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.