Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Privilège 465 catamaran made by France TrampolineDétails
As with all Privilèges, the Privilège 465 has a rounded trampoline. France Trampoline provides technical Multitramp material for this shape, which can cover large surfaces. France Trampoline can manufacture two types of trampoline with MT392 and MT492.
- MT392 is a technical material with tight netting, which is lighter than the MT492. It is permeable to waves but also highly tear proof.
- MT492 is adapted to bigger boats measuring up to 82 feet. It is very resistant and is made to use in maritime conditions. This technical fabric is the most resistant material that can be found on today’s market, for larger boats.
- This material has been UV protected, the edge has been finished using high-frequency welding and steel eyelets have been placed at 150 mm intervals along the edge. This helps with lacing and with the distribution of weight and tension.
- The technical Multitramp nets are soft to touch, practical and reliable.
- Many big rental companies around the world use our trampolines on their Privilège range.
- France Trampoline delivers all over the world. Manufacturing time is 2-3 weeks.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 12 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 392||1000dtex 820g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.