Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Privilège 615 catamaran designed by France trampolineDétails
Do you need a trampoline that is perfectly adapted to the shape of your Privilège 615? France Trampoline designs reliable and resistant trampolines that can be made out of two different types of netting: MT392 or MT492, which are two technical nets designed using Multitramp fabric.
- The MT392 is an interesting technical fabric as there is a good balance between permeability and resistance. It will allow you to relax on your catamaran without changing its behaviour. It is light and soft to touch.
- The MT492 is our elite technical fabric, with 5 tons of resistance per square metre. It is heavier than the MT392 and is adapted to boats measuring up to 80 feet. It is resistant even in the toughest conditions.
- Multitramp is a material that is easy to work with meaning that we can design trampolines that are perfectly adapted to the rounded curves of the Privilège 615.
- Our technical fabrics are very durable and are designed to be resistant in maritime conditions and to strong UV light. High frequency welding is used so that we can cover large surfaces without having any weaker spots on the trampoline.
- Spreading weight on the trampoline is essential, steel A4 eyelets are placed every 150 mm along the edge of the trampoline to help spread weight evenly.
- Furthermore, France Trampoline can make your trampoline to measure, to fulfil all your needs.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.