Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
413,00 € VAT incl.
France Trampoline recommends two types of PVC nets designed for your comfort on your Privilège 37 catamaran. The MT392 or the MT492, made from Multitramp fabric. These technical fabrics are perfectly adapted to the Privilège range.
- The MT392 which has slightly tighter netting and is lighter than the MT492 is more adapted to boats smaller than 37 feet. The MT492 however is top of the range in technical fabrics and is more often found on boats of up to 82 feet.
- These 2 fabrics are perfectly adapted to salt water and difficult weather conditions. They are comfortable and soft to touch. They will make your sailing sessions reliable and comfortable.
- One of the strong points of Multitramp fabric is how adaptable it is: it is not easily deformed and keeps its shape. It is perfectly adapted to the curves of the Privilège 37.
- Multitramp fabric is protected against UV light and has an edge that has been designed using high frequency welding, with eyelets every 150 mm. The increase in eyelets means that weight and tension are more evenly distributed.
- Furthermore we can personalise your trampoline depending on your needs. If your boat has been modified in any way, we can adapt our trampolines.
- Several worldwide rental companies have Privilège boats in their fleet and trust us to replace their trampolines.
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.