Availability date : 2018-02-28
A medium sized, semi-professional trampoline for even more powerful jumps!Détails
The Apollo Sport 400 trampoline combines performance, solidity and power, for the enjoyment of sportsmen of any age, looking for unique sensations. Its size and shape is perfect for sporty families, looking for thrills and powerful bounces. Because of its rectangular shape and length, a relatively big garden is needed.
- The jumping mat measures 4.24 m x 3.62 m (inside measurements 3.05 m) which gives it an appreciable jumping area: there is lots of space to work out your routines.
- Its rectangular shape and 92 springs of 215 mm in length, guarantee a great impulse, dynamic jumps and will provide a memorable experience.
- The framework of the trampoline has been hot-dip galvanized to resist against oxidation and corrosion. This makes your trampoline resistant to outdoor use whatever the weather or the temperature.
- For even more solidity and resistance, the framework is made up of tubes that have a bigger diameter than other recreational trampolines on the market. The exterior rounded framework allows 20 extra springs of 180 mm in length to be added for extra solidity.
- The dark green frame pad of the Apollo Sport 400 is 25 mm thick and extends over 60 cm in width. It has been designed to cover the springs of the trampoline which implies that this frame pad guarantees efficient shock absorbance.
- The jumping mat uses a high quality, tear proof, “mesh” material which has been UV protected. The triangular rings which are attached to the springs are supported by 8 rows of stitching and reinforcement strips which offer long term resistance to high exertion levels!
- The PREMIUM enclosure is made of 270 gr/m² polyester. As well as its fibreglass rods, which hold the enclosure in place, the net posts have a 38 mm diameter instead of 25 mm usually found on the market. They are fixed in two places, on the legs of the trampoline and they go all the way down to the ground, which stabilises the whole structure. The entrance uses an overlapping system which is closed using Velcro strips and clips for optimal safety.
With a very thick galvanized steel frame and safety net frame tubes, and the largest springs on the market, the Apollo stands out from the rest by both the quality of its materials and its unequalled performances!
The Apollo trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a double-closing system.
The Apollo meets all the requirements of athletes wishing to improve their freestyle figures. It provides for spectacular jumps thanks to its long, diametrically-opposed springs positioned around the jumping mat that is reinforced with 8 rows of stitches.
The safety mat completely covers the springs for maximal safety. Manufactured with one single piece of cushioned foam, it is covered with a thick (650g/m²), waterproof, UV-protected PVC fabric, similar to lorry tarpaulins.
|Assembly guide||Fournie en français|
|Outer dimensions||4,24 x 3,62 m|
|Use||Family, athletic, intensive|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||170 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||50,8 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||6|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,82 x 3,20 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,51 m²|
|Springs||112 ressorts de 210 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Largeur 36/59 cm - Epaisseur 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Ouverture||En portefeuille (2 parois de filets) avec mousquetons|
|Matière du filet||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Fixation supérieure du filet||Arcs en fibre de verre|
|Nombre de montants||8|
|Diamètre des montants||38 mm|
|Matière des montants||Acier haute résistance|
|Epaisseur mousse protectrice||10 mm|
|Matière des manchons||Polyester noir 350 g/m²|
|Dimensions globales||240 x 62 x 85 cm|
|Poids total||199 kg|
Discover our special packs
The Apollo Sport 400 is designed for sporty users. This maxi pack contains all the essential accessories such as a ladder, an anchor kit and a protective cover.Learn more
Save 262,98 €
1 262,88 €
999,90 €Find out more
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.