Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-07-13
1 099,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.8 - 5 review - Read reviews
The Apollo Sport 500 trampoline will impress experienced trampoline users and passionate thrill seekers. Children and adults alike will enjoy this trampoline. It is the largest recreational trampoline on offer (5.16 m x 3.69 m/3.08 m to the ends) and is a very powerful, robust and efficient trampoline, which can withstand weights of up to 170 kg.
- The large rectangular jumping mat of 4.43 m x 2.04 m, will allow the jumper to chain together daring freestyle moves and jumps, without ever running out of space. Strength and dynamism are ensured by 116 springs of 230 mm in length.
- The framework has been hot-dip galvanized, allowing you to leave the trampoline outside all year round. Its 50.8 cm large tubes which have 2 mm thick steel, are among the strongest on the market. The rounded framework on each length allows the use of an additional 20 springs of 180 mm in length, strengthening the structure.
- The 31 mm thick monobloc foam frame pad prevents any injury in case of a fall. It is covered in green PVC which blends perfectly into your garden.
- Thanks to its high quality jumping mat, there is little risk of ever seeing your trampoline break. A strengthening strip as well as 8 rows of stitches reinforce the jumping mat and make it almost impossible to tear. It has been UV protected and can be used outside all year round.
- The PREMIUM enclosure is made of shock and time-resistant 180 gr/m² polyester. The 38 mm in diameter posts are fixed in two places on the legs of the trampoline, increasing its resistance. The enclosure is strong enough for children and adults. The overlapping entrance is closed using Velcro and clips. As well as having a double entrance, the net is held in place using fibreglass rods. This ensures efficient hold, increasing safety on this top of the range trampoline.
|Size (in cm)||16 ft / 5.00 m|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Dimension||5.16 m x 3.69 m (inner dimensions 3.08 m)|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Package||Trampoline with safety enclosure|
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Use||Individuals and professionals|
|Maximum user weight||170 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||50,8 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||48 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||6|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||116 + 20|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Triangular rings||Hot-dip galvanized steel, thickness 5 mm|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||4.48 m x 2.40 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||10.75 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm + 210 mm|
|N° of springs||116 + 20|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||30 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Sleeve material||350 g/m² Polyester Noir|
|Opening system||Crossover (2 layers of netting)|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 160 g/m² (Polyester)|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|Pole length||2.69 m from the ground|
|Pole diameter||38 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing clamps per post|
|N° of poles||8|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clips|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Overall dimensions||238 x 62 x 113 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|N° of parcels||5 packages on 1 pallet|
|Total weight||217 kg|
Show 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
From: Marie-helene. W
The: 2018-09-15 16:09:54
Très bon produit.
From: Dominique. S
The: 2018-07-11 08:33:09
le produit correspond exactement à l'attente de l'utilisateur
From: Cédric. C
The: 2018-05-13 21:33:34
Très bon produit
From: Alvaro. G
The: 2018-05-08 18:12:22
Il est grand, il est puissant pour un trampoline de jardin, parfait pour un acrobate
From: Séverine. T
The: 2018-04-30 17:59:37
Excellent produit de qualité je recommande vraiment
Show 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.