Availability date : 2018-02-28
The Apollo Sport 400 is designed for sporty users. This maxi pack contains all the essential accessories such as a ladder, an anchor kit and a protective cover.Détails
1 059,60 €
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The Apollo Sport 400 combines performance, quality and power for a trampoline designed for sporty and enthusiastic users. This trampoline is provided in a pack with an enclosure, a ladder, an anchor kit and a premium protective cover.
- The 50.8 mm wide tubes of this trampoline framework are made with 2 mm thick galvanised steel, allowing you to leave your trampoline outdoors all year round.
- The jumping mat is very resistant. Made with polypropylene mesh, this UV-light protected jumping mat is strengthened with 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band around the edge of the mat.
-The 25 mm thick, green frame pad is made with mono-block EPE foam and PVC coated fabric. This pad covers all the spring area and is weather resistant.
- The premium enclosure is made with fine and very resistant polyester netting. The net posts stand directly on the ground for extra stability. The top of the net is held firmly in place thanks to fibreglass rods for perfect tension.
- The access ladder is easy to remove. It has 2 anti-slip steps that are 7.5 cm wide.
- The anchor kit, necessary in windy regions, is provided with 4 winged screws and 4 fabric straps that are placed around the trampoline structure.
- The green, premium protective cover is made with PVC coated fabric protecting all fabric elements form UV-light. The cover is provided with 3 evacuation grids to stop water from gathering in the middle.
With a very thick galvanized steel frame and safety net frame tubes, and the largest springs on the market, the Apollo stands out from the rest by both the quality of its materials and its unequalled performances!
The Apollo trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a double-closing system.
The Apollo meets all the requirements of athletes wishing to improve their freestyle figures. It provides for spectacular jumps thanks to its long, diametrically-opposed springs positioned around the jumping mat that is reinforced with 8 rows of stitches.
The safety mat completely covers the springs for maximal safety. Manufactured with one single piece of cushioned foam, it is covered with a thick (650g/m²), waterproof, UV-protected PVC fabric, similar to lorry tarpaulins.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||4,24 x 3,62 m|
|Use||Family, athletic, intensive|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||170 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||50,8 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||6|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,82 x 3,20 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,51 m²|
|Springs||92 210-mm springs, 20 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36/59 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Opening||2 net panels with snap hooks|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Matière des montants||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||240 x 62 x 85 cm|
|Total weight||210 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.