Availability date : 2019-03-15
Round, black Booster 490 trampoline Maxi Pack with safety enclosure, step-ladder, premium cover, and anchoring kit. Maxi size, maxi quality, and maxi safety!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This large Booster trampoline, measuring Ø4m88, with safety enclosure and step-ladder, is particularly designed for teens seeking robust, efficient equipment to use in complete safety. Its large size gives users plenty of room to perform ample figures. This maxi pack includes an anchoring kit and a premium protective cover to keep the trampoline in mint condition for many years.
- The structure is made of 2-mm thick galvanized steel tubes, and assembled with T-shaped joining parts that are more resistant than welded parts.
- The 120, 210-mm long springs provide users with dynamic jumps. The highly resistant Mesh jumping mat is UV-resistant and consolidated by 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap.
- The Booster 490 Premium safety enclosure is held in place by 10 Ø38-mm posts resting on the ground and fastened with mounting brackets (therefore no drilled holes) in two places to each of the trampoline legs. The safety net is made of tightly-woven polyester netting to prevent getting caught in it. The entry is secured by a Velcro strap on the inside and snap links on the outside.
- The 36-mm wide protection pad prevents users from landing on the springs. The pad is made of a single piece of 36-mm thick foam, covered with a UV-resistant PVC fabric.
- The step-ladder allows for easy access to the Booster 490 trampoline. Its 2 wide, anti-slip steps provide comfort and reassurance to users.
- The anchoring kit includes 4 long rods to screw in to the ground, along with 4 adjustable textile straps to anchor your trampoline and protect it against strong winds.
- Finally, the Booster 490 premium cover in 650 g/m² PVC protects your trampoline when not in use. It is attached underneath the jumping mat with elastic cords, and features 3 drainage points to evacuate rain water.
Thicker, galvanized steel, black laquer finish, large springs, the Booster stands out from the rest thanks to the quality of its materials and its bold design! Seamlessly assembled thanks to its T-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline.
The Booster trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a double-closing system.
Thanks to its extra-large springs, the very tightly-tensioned jumping mat provides athletes with an unparalleled jump height. As a guarantee of quality, it is reinforced by 8 rows of stitches, and its fixations keep the springs firmly in place.
Designed for intensive use, athletic children, teens, and adults will be able to enjoy day-in and day-out the bold performances of the Booster trampolines.
|Outer dimensions||488 cm|
|Warantee||5-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||150 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||42 x 2 mm|
|Number of legs||5|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,35 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||14,85 m²|
|Springs||120 210-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 650g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 36 cm - Thickness 30 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Maxi Pack|
|Opening||2 net panels with snap hooks|
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||10|
|Post diameter||38 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||650 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 93 cm|
|Total weight||185 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.