Availability date : 2017-04-26
Family-sized trampoline of 2.44 m in diameter, ideal for small gardens.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The Jump’Up 250 trampoline comes with its own enclosure. This trampoline can support weight up to 120 kg. It is the smallest trampoline in our Jump’Up range and it concentrates all of the technical strengths we have gathered over our 45 years of experience.
- This trampoline has 48 springs of 180 mm in length making it very dynamic. Shorter springs would reduce the bounce of your jumping mat and your children would very quickly get bored.
- Its framework is made of hot-dip galvanized steel meaning that your trampoline is weatherproof and can stay outside all year.
- Our steel tubing has a diameter of 38 mm and a thickness of 1.5 mm. They are joined together using T junction components, which allow an increased strength in comparison to discount products where the components are welded. With time, welded pieces can weaken.
- The jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and a strengthening strip. This implies that the triangular rings maintaining the springs cannot be ripped off.
- Your trampoline comes with a green frame pad made out of EPE monobloc foam which is 20 mm thick and treated against UV light. The pad covers the springs and the beginning of the jumping mat.
- Your children will be able to use the trampoline safely thanks to our enclosure. Its textile netting is held in place by the largest poles on the market: they have a diameter of 32 mm and are held in place by two fixing points which allow better resistance and safer conditions. The netting is very fine therefore a child cannot get their fingers caught in the gaps. At the top, it is maintained by rigid fibreglass rods and at the bottom it is clipped on beneath the trampoline.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||244 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||210 cm|
|Trampoline height||60 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||1,97 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||3,05 m²|
|Springs||48 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 30 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||127 x 50 x 62 cm|
|Total weight||62 kg|
Discover our special packs
Family-sized trampoline of 2.44 m in diameter, ideal for small gardens.Learn more
Save 66,41 €
274,92 €Find out more
Our 8ft Jump’Up 250 Maxi pack includes the trampoline, enclosure, ladder, anchor kit and premium cover, allowing your trampoline to be protected from bad weather and solidly fixed in the ground. Its 2.44 m diameter will allow your children to learn to jump safely.Learn more
Save 66,33 €
324,92 €Find out more
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.