Availability date :
The Jump’Up 430 trampoline is available with a basic pack: trampoline , enclosure, ladder and anchor kit.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This basic trampoline pack includes the Jump4up 430 trampoline, an enclosure, a ladder and an anchor kit.
- This trampoline is made to stay outside all year round thanks to its hot-dip galvanised steel frame with 42 mm wide framework. The tubes are joined together thanks to T-junction components that avoid welding, providing a very robust structure.
- The jumping mat is strengthened with 8 rows of stitching and an extra reinforcement band. It is also UV-light protected.
- The frame pad is coated in resistant PVC making it waterproof and UV-light protected. It is made with 20 mm thick mono-block foam.
- The safety enclosure is made with very fine netting to protect young children’s fingers and with 32 mm wide net posts that go right down to the ground. Optimal tension is provided by fibreglass rods at the top of the net posts.
- The access ladder has to 7.5 cm wide anti-slip steps. It is easy to remove.
- The anchor kit will protect your trampoline during windy days, thanks to it 4 winged screws and fabric straps.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||427 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,79 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,56 m²|
|Springs||88 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Overall dimensions||170 x 55 x 74 cm|
|Total weight||112 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.