Availability date :
The Jump’Up 390 trampoline reunited in a pack with the essential safety accessories: a safety net, a ladder and an anchor kit.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The round Jump’Up 390 trampoline is provided in a basic pack with the essential safety accessories
- The trampoline structure is made with hot-dip galvanized 42 mm wide steel tubes. The trampoline is therefore rust resistant.
- The jumping mat is strengthened around its perimeter by 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement strap. The black polypropylene mesh is also UV-light protected.
- The green 20 mm thick frame pad covers all of the spring area. The PVC coated fabric is also UV-light protected.
- The safety enclosure has 8 net posts that stand directly on the ground for extra stability. The entrance to the trampoline is opened with a zip and several hooks for extra safety. The top of the net is held in place by a fibreglass rod ensuring better tension.
This pack is provided with extra safety accessories:
- A removable anti-slip ladder with 7.5 cm wide steps.
- An anchor kit provided with 4 winged screws and 4 fabric straps.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,48 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,56 m²|
|Springs||80 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 55 x 74 cm|
|Total weight||112 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.