Availability date : 2019-03-29
This 15ft Jump’Up 460 maxi pack is ideal for families who want to make the most ofd their trampoline all year round.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
This 15ft Jump’Up 460 maxi pack will allow you to use your trampoline all year round and for many years to come thanks to the extra safety accessories: anchor kit and premium protective cover.
- This is the biggest trampoline of the Jump’Up range with its 15ft diameter. It’s hot-dip galvanised steel frame makes your trampoline rust-proof. The 42 mm tubes and T-junction fixing system make this trampoline very robust.
- The jumping mat is strengthened with its 8 rows of stitching and its reinforcement strap around the whole perimeter of the mat. The polypropylene mesh is also UV-light protected for even more durability.
- The 20 mm thick mono-block frame pad covers all of the spring and framework area. The PVC coated cover is waterproof and UV-light protected.
- The safety enclosure has 8 posts that stand directly on the ground making the structure a lot more stable. The fine netting stops young children from getting their fingers caught. This safety enclosure is provided with an entrance that has a double closing system with a zip and hooks.
- The ladder is removable and allows for easy access to the trampoline. Is 7.5 cm wide anti-slip steps will also provide safe access.
- The anchor kit is made up of 4 winged screws and 4 straps that are wrapped around the trampoline structure. This accessory is indispensable for those living in windy areas.
- Lastly, this pack is provided with a PVC coated protective cover. This cover will protect the trampoline jumping mat from bad weather conditions, dead leaves and general dust. It also as water evacuation grid in the centre.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||457 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||5|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,10 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||13,19 m²|
|Springs||100 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||10|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||130 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||150 x 55 x 83 cm|
|Total weight||138 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.