Availability date :
Limited edition! Jump’up 360 with its moon themed decorative jump fabric meshing.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Limited Edition! We’ve exclusively redesigned the jumping fabric of our bestseller: the Jump'Up 360. This is THE ideal trampoline for children and teenagers. Its large dynamic jumping zone is certain to bring to life the dreams of your young jumpers.
- Its hot-dip galvanised steel frame is designed to live outdoors for years. The tubes (42 mm) and thick steel section (1.5 mm) allow to it support a maximum user weight of 120 kg.
- Its reinforced T-joint frame assembly are a guarantee of durability and quality.
- The 72, 180 mm long springs will offer the whole family dynamic bounce experience.
- The green padded protection, one-piece 20mm EPE foam protection to protect your children from falls in the spring area. The foam is covered with a very thick industrial grade PVC (650 g / m²).
- The enclosure protects jumpers from falling out of the jump area. It is made of a fine mesh, it supported by poles all the way to the ground. For optimal tension it is stretched by fiberglass rods at the top of the posts.
- The mesh jump area is decorated for this limited edition with a Moon theme. 7 different circles cover the jumping area. These patterns are sure to inspire your kids to unleash their imagination creating fun new games!
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The original shape of the fixations of the jumping mat keep the springs from rubbing against any other part of the trampoline during jumps. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Outer dimensions||366 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,18 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||7,98 m²|
|Springs||72 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.