Availability date :
Round Jump'Up 460 trampoline Maxi pack, with safety enclosure, including a step-ladder, cover, and anchoring kit. A very large, fully-equipped trampoline for very large families!Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Enjoy your Jump’Up 460 trampoline Pack for years to come! The pack includes all the accessories you need to practice on the trampoline in complete safety: the safety enclosure, a removable step-ladder, an anchoring kit, and a premium protective cover!
- The Jump’Up 460 trampoline is designed for spacious gardens. With a 4.57-m diameter, the whole family may perform jumps and figures without feeling confined.
- The trampoline frame is made of corrosion-proof, hot-dipped galvanized steel so that it may remain outdoors all year long.
- With 10 net posts resting firmly on the ground and fastened to each of the trampoline legs in two places, the Jump’Up 460 safety enclosure offers excellent stability. Its tightly-woven polyester mesh prevents children from getting their fingers caught in it. It has a zipped entry way that can be zipped and unzipped both inside and out.
- The extremely robust mesh jumping mat, tensioned by 100 180-mm long springs, provides you with dynamic jumps. Its anti-UV treatment guarantees durability, even after prolonged exposure to the Sun.
- The Jump’Up 460 trampoline protection pad amply covers the springs. Its UV-resistant, monobloc foam covered in a waterproof, PVC fabric will effectively cushion any shocks.
- The removable step-ladder allows for a safe, easy access to the trampoline. Its wide, slip-proof steps let children access the jumping mat without hurting their feet on any rungs.
- The anchoring kit, including 4 metal hooked rods to screw into the ground, will keep your trrampoline from moving or blowing over in strong winds.
- Finally, this Jump’Up 460 pack includes a premium protective cover. It is equipped with 3 mesh drainage points to evacuate water off the jumping mat. It is a true ally when it comes to keeping your Jump’Up 460 clean and in good shape.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our T-shaped joining parts, available exclusively from France Trampoline. Our goal: to guarantee maximal robustness and years of enjoyment.
Its steel support tubes run all the way down to the ground, and held in place at the foot of the trampoline with mounting brackets, the 2 points of which are sufficiently spaced apart to ensure optimal stability. For excellent tension, the net is fixed with fiberglass rods.
The protective pad for your trampoline is made of several quality materials for maximum protection. On the inside is a monobloc foam, wrapped with a thick PVC on top and a technical mesh on the bottom which allows water to drain more easily.
Our Jump'up trampolines, designed with the whole family in mind, offer unequalled comfort to users. Equipped with 180-mm springs, the Jump'Up offers dynamic jumps and comfortable landings.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||457 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||5|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||4,10 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||13,19 m²|
|Springs||100 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Pack|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||10|
|Post diameter||32 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Step-ladder||Black corrosion-resistant thermo-coated steel - Slip-proof steps|
|Anchoring kit||4 textile straps and 4 30-cm anchoring screws|
|Cover||130 g/m2 UV-resistant PVC - 3 meshed grids for water drainage|
|Overall dimensions||150 x 55 x 83 cm|
|Total weight||138 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.