Availability date : 2019-04-05
A small round trampoline with a diameter of 180cm, perfect for initiating your children to the joys of trampolining.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Give your kids their first trampoline! Our new Initio range is specially designed to introduce young children to the joys of trampolining. A very good value for money and a funky look make the Initio the perfect combo!
- Its small 180cm diameter allows it to fit in all types of gardens, even the smaller ones!
- Its framework is made from hot-dip galvanised thick steel (38mm diameter) meaning that your trampoline is weatherproof and will resist to corrosion and therefore stay outside all year round.
- Our innovative X junction components allow you to put the parts of your trampoline together quickly while offering you security and optimal quality.
- To avoid any tearing due to repeated jumps, the mesh jumping mat is reinforced by a thick strengthening strip and 8 rows of stitching!
- Its 42 springs of 165mm offers your children a soft bounce on the trampoline making them able to perform their first tricks safely.
- The safety enclosure completely surrounds the jumping mat of your trampoline. It is held together by fiberglass rods at the top and tensioners with hooks found underneath the frame pad maintain it at the bottom. Therefore, there are no empty spaces between the netting and the protective frame pad. The safety enclosure is a vital part for the safety of your little jumpers.
- The protective frame pad covers the entire zone where the springs can be found. Its 21mm thickness on the outside and 6mm on the inside will soften falls in the case of a bad landing. To protect the frame pad from the weather it is covered in a thick grey PVC (350g/m²).
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Initio trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||183 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Total height||196 cm|
|Trampoline height||46 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38,1 x 1,2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38,1 x 1,2 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||1,40 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||1,52 m²|
|Springs||42 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 26 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 Yellow Polyester|
|Overall dimensions||107 x 44 x 49 cm|
|Total weight||42 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.