Availability date : 2018-03-06
Round trampoline with a 2.5m diamter, for young childrenDétails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The round initio trampoline with a 250cm diamter is ideal to introduce young children to trampolining. Our new initio range is an excellent value for money! Its new design stands out fom other trampolines on the market and will fit perfectly in your garden!
- The hot-dip galvanised steel framework (38mm diameter) allows your trampoline to resist against corrosion. You can therefore leave your trampoline outside all year round, even during the winter! The framework is held together by X junction components, a new France Trampoline creation, this will facilitate the installation of your trampoline.
- Its 46 springs of 165mm, allow your children to do their first jumps, gain confidence, practice and even some beginners tricks.
- The safety framework of your Initio trampoline relies on 6 poles that are maintained by fiberglass rods. The netting is very fine therefore a child cannot get their fingers caught in the gaps. A vertical zip door allows you to easily enter and exit the jumping mat.
- The jumping mat in mesh allows for dynamic jumps. It is reinforced by a strengthening strip and 8 rows of stitching. It has been treated against UV light to protect it further.
- The springs are entirely covered by a thick grey frame pad made with foam strips and covered with PVC 350g/m².
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Initio trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||244 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Total height||210 cm|
|Trampoline height||60 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38,1 x 1,2 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38,1 x 1,2 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||3,15 m²|
|Springs||48 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 26 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||6|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 Yellow Polyester|
|Overall dimensions||127 x 43 x 52 cm|
|Total weight||51 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.