Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline for Sunreef 62 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline can provide various replacment nets for your Sunreef 62 catamaran. We use different types of technical mesh and braided polyester nets.
- Technical mesh is a great alternative to classic netting. More resistant and longer-lasting this mesh will be better for facing rough nautical conditions. It is also a material which is comfortable under foot and very relaible.
- For the Sunreef 62 we recommend MT492 which is adapted to big catamarans as it can withstand up to 5 tons/m². Its sea-keeping performance and its sturdiness allows to host an entire team comfortably.
- The high-frequency soldering applied to our technical Multitramp mesh fabrics allos us to cover large surfaces. The soldered edges allow to increase the resistance of our materials. The edges of our trampolines are equipped with stainless steel eyelets, placed every 150 mm or sheaths for fiber glass pipe. This allows for perfect distribution of weight and tension.
- We can also offer braided polyester netting for your catamaran trampolines. For the Sunreef 62 we recomend F1313T netting with 13 mm mesh or F3030T with 30 mm mesh. Polyester is a resistant material for nautical conditions and is easy to maintain.
- We deliver our catamaran trampolines worldwide so we put a lot of care into their packing. Manufacturing and delivery time is form 2 to 3 weeks.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.