Availability date : 2018-07-28
Warning: Last items in stock!
59,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.5 - 2 review - Read reviews
Protect your Jump’Up 300 trampoline with enclosure, from UV light and create some shade for your children. Your children and grandchildren will be spend hours playing on this trampoline and will be shaded from the sun and light rain on the trampoline.
- This roof will turn your children’s favorite trampoline into an exciting play area.
- Fibreglass rods hold the thick and resistant PVC tarpaulin in place at the summit of the enclosure. The trampoline is completely covered meaning that you will no longer have to sweep leaves from the jumping mat every time you want to use the trampoline.
- The 10ft roof is adapted to the Jump'Up and Booster 300 trampoline with enclosure only. It is not adapted to the Oxygen, Hip Hop, Ovalie, Waouuh and rectangular trampoline ranges.
Even if your trampoline is of another brand, you will still be able to use this roof as long as your trampoline measures exactly 3.05 m in diameter and respects the following conditions:
- You trampoline should have 6 net posts, with rounded caps, at equidistance from each other,
- The diameter of these rounded caps should measure between 25 mm and 38 mm, and should measure 50 mm in height.
This accessory does not replace the cleanliness cover which protects the textile components of your trampoline.
WARNING: If it is raining or very windy you should remove the roof of the trampoline, to prevent it from flying away, getting damaged or water pooling on the tarpaulin. This is very important for the safety of the enclosure. Using this accessory does not necessarily meant that the trampoline is completely waterproof.
|Adaptable to trampoline size||Jump'Up and Booster 10 ft / 300|
|Pole material||450 g/m² green polyester fabric|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Fixing||Steel rods with corrosion protection|
|Packaging dimension||120 x 20 x 7 cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 10 ft / 3.05 m|
|France Trampoline model(s)||10ft round 300 trampolines|
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
From: Gilles. C
The: 2016-07-28 18:00:07
super facile a installer
From: Ophelie. L
The: 2015-05-06 21:04:14
Accessoire que je n avais pas acheté en achetant le trampoline mais qui s' avère être indispensable lorsque comme nous le trampoline est pas loin d un arbre... Toit de bonne qualité. Monté seule mais fixation a 2 obligatoire. Solidité à voire dans le temps...
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.