Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
269,00 € VAT incl.
France Trampoline provides Topaz 12 trampolines made from mesh or from canvas.
- We recommend Permatron mesh for the manufacturing of your trampoline. This material is very resistant over time, is light, UV-light protected and easy to manipulate, making it the most adapted material for a sport catamaran.
- This trampoline is a bias cut, equipped with 1 storage pocket and 2 hiking straps.
- The front of the trampoline (near the mast), has a boltrope border that slides into a track. The back of the trampoline has a sleeve which fixes onto the back beam. Port and starboard sides are slightly curved and are put under tension thanks to a rope laced around the boltrope.
- We can also make your Topaz 12 trampoline with a 900 g/m² canvas material. This material is generally used by associations or sailing schools. It is available in various colous such as red, blue, green, yellow, black and white.
- France Trampoline can also customize your trampoline. You can add pockets, straps or grommets. Contact us directly for any modifications.
- We also deliver worldwide to private individuals or sailing schools. Our trampolines are carefully packed to avoid any damage during transport.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Back fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve|
|Side fixings||Only on extremities|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Fibreglass stick with sleeve on rear beam|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.