Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline designed for Topaz 12 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline provides Topaz 12 trampolines made from mesh or from canvas.
- We recommend Permatron mesh for the manufacturing of your trampoline. This material is very resistant over time, is light, UV-light protected and easy to manipulate, making it the most adapted material for a sport catamaran.
- This trampoline is a bias cut, equipped with 1 storage pocket and 2 hiking straps.
- The front of the trampoline (near the mast), has a boltrope border that slides into a track. The back of the trampoline has a sleeve which fixes onto the back beam. Port and starboard sides are slightly curved and are put under tension thanks to a rope laced around the boltrope.
- We can also make your Topaz 12 trampoline with a 900 g/m² canvas material. This material is generally used by associations or sailing schools. It is available in various colous such as red, blue, green, yellow, black and white.
- France Trampoline can also customize your trampoline. You can add pockets, straps or grommets. Contact us directly for any modifications.
- We also deliver worldwide to private individuals or sailing schools. Our trampolines are carefully packed to avoid any damage during transport.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Ralingue frontale - Fourreau arrière|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
|Bâche PVC||Poids : 900 g/m² - Résistance : 2 000 kg/m² - Norme : EN ISO 1421 - Couleurs : noir, blanc, jaune, vert, bleu, rouge|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.