Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline compatible with Topaz 16Détails
France Trampoline has designed a Topaz 16 trampoline conform with original plans to adapt to your needs. This bias cut trampoline made from polypropylene mesh, which is the standard material used for sport catamarans, is equipped with a fibreglass boltrope at the front and back of the trampoline.
- Mesh is a sought after material for sport catamarans. It is light and made with braided polypropylene threads for more comfort and to make it waterproof.
- The trampoline that we provide is UV-light protected and has numerous rows of stitching on a reinforcement band to more resistance during navigation and to face maritime conditions (sun, salt, wind…). This trampoline is ideal of racing but also for cruising.
- The trampoline is equipped with 2 front pockets and 2 hiking straps.
- When you order, you can ask us to customize your trampoline to fit your needs: add a pocket, hiking straps or grommets.
- You can also order your Topaz 16 trampoline made from coloured 900 gr/m² canvas. It is available in blue, red, green, yellow, black or white.
- We deliver worldwide to sailing clubs and to private individuals. We take much care when it comes to packing our trampolines to avoid damage during transport.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Ralingue frontale - Ralingue arrière|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
|Bâche PVC||Poids : 900 g/m² - Résistance : 2 000 kg/m² - Norme : EN ISO 1421 - Couleurs : noir, blanc, jaune, vert, bleu, rouge|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.