Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
389,00 € VAT incl.
France Trampoline has designed a Topaz 16 trampoline conform with original plans to adapt to your needs. This bias cut trampoline made from polypropylene mesh, which is the standard material used for sport catamarans, is equipped with a fibreglass boltrope at the front and back of the trampoline.
- Mesh is a sought after material for sport catamarans. It is light and made with braided polypropylene threads for more comfort and to make it waterproof.
- The trampoline that we provide is UV-light protected and has numerous rows of stitching on a reinforcement band to more resistance during navigation and to face maritime conditions (sun, salt, wind…). This trampoline is ideal of racing but also for cruising.
- The trampoline is equipped with 2 front pockets and 2 hiking straps.
- When you order, you can ask us to customize your trampoline to fit your needs: add a pocket, hiking straps or grommets.
- You can also order your Topaz 16 trampoline made from coloured 900 gr/m² canvas. It is available in blue, red, green, yellow, black or white.
- We deliver worldwide to sailing clubs and to private individuals. We take much care when it comes to packing our trampolines to avoid damage during transport.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Back fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve|
|Side fixings||Only on extremities|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Fibreglass stick with sleeve on rear beam|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.