Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
89,90 € VAT incl.
The large weatherproof family Domingo hammock, will allow you spend a relaxing time with your children under the sun.
- It is made from a polypropylene-based fabric specially designed for hammock type requirements. It looks and feels very much like cotton. The composition of this fabric allows it to dry quickly and resists different weather conditions.
- This model is 180cm wide with a total length of 4m, the canvas alone is 260cm long.
- This hammock is made in Columbia, where the hammock has part of the culture and daily life. Columbian hammocks are recognisable thanks to their Cabezales. These are the open loops that are found on the outside of the hammock’s suspensions.
- The longevity and comfort of the XXL hammock are guaranteed thanks to its reinforced edges. The weft threads around the outside of your hammock have double seams, this finishing guarantees a longer life cycle than a classic hammock.
- Made from many suspension cords that link the hammock’s canvas to the mount, the hammock evenly distributes the weight across its canvas. Allowing for an unmatched comfort.
- This model is machine washable on a gentle 30° cycle for delicates, or you can hand wash it in warm water.
|Total length||400 cm|
|Maximum weight||200 kg|
|Fabric||100 % polypropylene|
|Type de hamac||Familial|
|Fabric density (g/m²)||315|
|Fabric length||260 cm|
|Layer width||180 cm|
|Minimum required spacing||360 cm|
|Washable||At 30° in machine (delicats program)|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.