Product successfully added
You can modify the quantity in the order summary, once you have clicked on 'Order'
There are 0 items in your cart There is 1 item in your cart
Estimated return to stock for :
Freestyle board with fixings made from poplar wood and high-density foam. This real board is sold with its ultra comfortable adjustable bindings.Détails
Thanks to this Freestyle board for Trampoline, you can easily train all year round at snowboard, skate and even surf. Try out new tricks in a safe environment: 360°, spins, grabs will have no more secrets for you.
Whether you are a seasoned profesional or a home use owner, always use this Freestyle board on a trampoline with a safety net.
We invite all recreational professionals or trampoline park owners to use this new accessory!
The board can be used with shoes, socks or bare foot.
- The board is made from poplar wood, like on tradtional snowboards. A centimeter thick layer of high-density foam has been added on the bottom of the board for better grip and exclusive use on a trampoline.
- Its rounded sides and design without metal will preserve the trampoline jumping mat and frame pads.
- The Freestyle board is sold with the fixings made from high-density plastic adapted to all foot sizes.
- Padding has been added around th foot, toe and heal areas. This padding is inside the fixing for extra comfort.
- Set up your fixings to fit your stance, thanks to the 4 holeson each side of the board. Stance is between 45 and 61 cm.
|Dimensions||99,5 x 24,6 cm|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 Jan 2015|
|Accessories included||High-density plastic fixings|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Material(s)||Poplar wood & high-density foam|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.